POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Cloth simulator v0.3.1 : Re: Cloth simulator v0.3.1 Server Time
17 Jun 2024 09:11:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cloth simulator v0.3.1
From: Reuben Pearse
Date: 6 Mar 2001 12:16:39
Message: <3aa51b77@news.povray.org>
Hi there,

What is the easiest way to get hold of the cygwin1.dll which the Cloth.exe
requires? I tried installing a package from the cygwin site (www.cygwin.com)
but it looked like it was trying to download a whole suite of software. Have
I got to download the whole suite - or have I got this all wrong?

Thanks,

Reuben